- Mass Customization of Learning: Necessity or Luxury?
- Pushing the Envelope: Hot Training Trends to Look for in 2013
- Too Competent to Seek Help?: Organizational Values That Could Jeopardize Employee Progress
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Intrinsic Goal Orientation
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Self-Regulated Learning and Employee Performance
Tag Archives: Pintrich
Pintrich’s Model of Self-Regulated Learning Unlike Zimmerman’s model, Pintrich’s (1999, 2004) model examines self-regulatory strategies using a well-known questionnaire (i.e., Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire, MSLQ) that was developed by Pintrich and his colleagues (Pintrich, Smith, Garcia, & Mckeachie, 1993). MSLQ is very well received by the … Continue reading