- Mass Customization of Learning: Necessity or Luxury?
- Pushing the Envelope: Hot Training Trends to Look for in 2013
- Too Competent to Seek Help?: Organizational Values That Could Jeopardize Employee Progress
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Intrinsic Goal Orientation
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Self-Regulated Learning and Employee Performance
Tag Archives: Corporate Training
Advances in online technologies in the past two decades have made it possible for many organizations to incorporate online learning into their training and development programs. In doing so, new and existing employees were encouraged to access portion or most of their … Continue reading
In my last post i provided a brief overview of blended learning. In this post, i am going to talk about the subtypes and categories of blended learning that exist in today’s educational and corporate settings. Subtypes of Blended Learning Approaches … Continue reading