- Mass Customization of Learning: Necessity or Luxury?
- Pushing the Envelope: Hot Training Trends to Look for in 2013
- Too Competent to Seek Help?: Organizational Values That Could Jeopardize Employee Progress
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Intrinsic Goal Orientation
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Self-Regulated Learning and Employee Performance
Tag Archives: Blended learning
Training and development in most organizations is based on a popular “one size fits all” phenomenon, where customized training is viewed as a threat to organization’s ROI. The “one size fits all” idea is very well received in today’s corporate culture … Continue reading
Advances in educational technologies in the past two decades have made it possible for institutions to incorporate online learning into their curriculum. During the past 10 years, post-secondary institutions have witnessed a significant growth in enrolment of students in online courses. The estimated … Continue reading