- Mass Customization of Learning: Necessity or Luxury?
- Pushing the Envelope: Hot Training Trends to Look for in 2013
- Too Competent to Seek Help?: Organizational Values That Could Jeopardize Employee Progress
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Intrinsic Goal Orientation
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Self-Regulated Learning and Employee Performance
Category Archives: Academic
Social Cognitive Models of Self-Regulated Learning As discussed earlier, previous research has turned to social cognitive model of self-regulated learning in further understanding the manner in which behavioural, motivational, and cognitive attributes contribute to performance in online and blended learning environments. Self-regulated learning … Continue reading
Advances in educational technologies in the past two decades have made it possible for institutions to incorporate online learning into their curriculum. During the past 10 years, post-secondary institutions have witnessed a significant growth in enrolment of students in online courses. The estimated … Continue reading