- Mass Customization of Learning: Necessity or Luxury?
- Pushing the Envelope: Hot Training Trends to Look for in 2013
- Too Competent to Seek Help?: Organizational Values That Could Jeopardize Employee Progress
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Intrinsic Goal Orientation
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Self-Regulated Learning and Employee Performance
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Providing Blended Learning as Part of Your Corporate Training Services?: A Learning Theory You Can’t Afford Not to Know
Recent advancements in e-learning technologies have inspired many corporate trainers to search for more creative ways of maximizing employee productivity and performance in their work place. As discussed in my previous posts, empirical findings from university settings have convinced many … Continue reading