- Mass Customization of Learning: Necessity or Luxury?
- Pushing the Envelope: Hot Training Trends to Look for in 2013
- Too Competent to Seek Help?: Organizational Values That Could Jeopardize Employee Progress
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Intrinsic Goal Orientation
- Maximizing E-learning ROI: Self-Regulated Learning and Employee Performance
Monthly Archives: March 2012
As discussed in Part 1, research examining effectiveness of online and face-to-face instructions fall under three categories. In this post, i will analyze a few empirical studies in each of the categories. In doing so, you will have a better understanding of … Continue reading
In this blog i am going to critically analyze students’ academic performance in online and face-t0-face learning environments. Research examining the effectiveness of online technology on students‘ learning outcomes has grown dramatically in the past few years. Generally, research in the effectiveness of … Continue reading